TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Squidgy I agree with your overall sentiment however I assess...

1. 20,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Squidgy
    I agree with your overall sentiment however I assess TAPs value based on cash today, reserves today and prospects today. Too many people blame the company for not having a good discovery. Did Ted Jacobson find oil through divine intervention. I read an analyst report recently which I think you have cut and paste the figures in your post. They made a similar point and used exactly the sr table but they also added the quality of their prospects haven't looked this good for a while. They also said there is zero exploration value in the current SP. Company makers don't come every year, if they did oil would be 10 dollars. So a s someone who has bought TAP and 95 cents (and alot of it) the companies past isn't a interesting as it's past. I also think it's hard to claim they have spent the money poorly and discussions with Peter suggest they are very conservative.Squidgy I know the historical reserve depletion is correct but whether through good management or good luck they seem to be sitting on some really good quality propects with some very good chances of success that I can buy for free. Infact I even boughtvsome of the reserves for free.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.