MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

call to forum

1. 37,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409

Couldn't resist the thread title ... I trust you'll humour me.

The threads in recent months have been visited by a small number of active newer members seeking to present the case against CSG in general and MEL in particular.

I am in awe at how MEL investors have risen to the challenge and embraced robust debate that has repeatedly and soundly trumped narrow agenda driven ideologues. Imo, science, logic, meaningful pragmatic and deliverable green vision and real concern for country, state, future employment and for a depressed region have prevailed.

Robust debate here has certainly sharpened my understanding of the strong case for CSG and the multi faceted investment proposition it offers for a wide range of stakeholders. It has also strengthened my resolve to remain a long term investor.

Face it, who isn't more informed now about faux and real issues surrounding CSG than 4-6 months ago?

HC ASX threads should be about robust debate within the framework of HC's posting guidelines. That excludes posts that flame, spam, derail and defame. The entire Mod team will act on TOU's in the above categories and I'll stand aside from Mod duties on MEL so I am not constrained in my postings

Its not hard to pick holes in the flesh of narrow enviro agenda driven posts hanging tenuously to the sinews of skeletal science, logic and realism.

I opine that the green views presented on these threads by our newer members is a radical, marginalised and minority one that in no way representates mainstream.

Imo because their position is so marginalised, they resort to extremes of truth and factual manipulation via social media, partisan local media and non enquiring state/national media. They also target gormless politicians who flail about consumed by re-election prospects whilst being devoid of vision and concern for the future and the long term well being of their constituents.

That election results in WA an Qld both had huge swings away from the greens suggests that voters are awake. They see how a once appealing and beguiling green brand has been hijacked and compromised by a radical minority. A radical minority bent on an unrealistic rapidly non fossil fuel future in the absence of plausible, funded, scalable alternatives.

I am convinced the radical greens are on a fast track to defeat and loss of influence in September by wittingly or unwittingly presenting CSG as the evil industry. Any success they have will simply ensure more coal mining.

Be prepared to stand ground, roll up your sleeves and argue the case for CSG in general and MEL in particular and do so within the posting guidelines.

Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $985 246.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 24718602 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5522909 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.