MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Thanks for the update agent - to be honest i have been biting my...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    Thanks for the update agent - to be honest i have been biting my tongue all day... I cant believe the posts today - its like ramp Vil, the fact of the matter is we have nothing to date to Ramp - we have Squat... I lost over a hundred thousand dollars today and we have posters saying ever thing is ok - frog shit its ok, tomorrow it might be or next week or next month - but today its crap...

* I am long term on this - have no choice really, but i can not stand the positive spin on such a bad day..

** Key learning's for me is Jurgen is a salesman, and thats a part of his Job i suppose, but he wont get me again. And secondly HC will do your head in - its doing in mine, i have decided to close HC after we get the results from the next drill, even after trading for over 20 yrs its easy to get sucked in after reading some posts on here, yes stupid i know - the fact of the matter is no one knows whats down there - NO ONE, not even MEO or ENI for that matter and noise here is financially and emotionally damaging.

Ok, that's of my chest, Good luck ever one and thanks iam and ya - you are both very sincere and gentlemen.

Bring on the results please MEO - we need a win for god sake...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.