EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Thanks morgancarr for the phone call post that answered many...

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Thanks morgancarr for the phone call post that answered many questions we have.

I did a bit of research from publicly available but paid source just to get to the bottom of what these directors past history was.

I am just going to summarized. I dont want to put in the specifics in case i breach hotcopper conditions.

For starters
    Board of directors for THC
    Alan Beasley
    Hamish Mcdonald
    Mary Verschuer
    Ian Mutton

John Hall - Out
    Jarrod White - Out
    Henry Kinstlinger - Out

Ian Mutton - I couldnt find anything on Ian Mutton holding position in a company that went down. He didnt have other director role except THC. May be I should look harder.

David Radford - I have yet to research on him.

Hamish McDonald - he was a director of a coy that went into administration.

Mary Verschuer - besides being a director in her own entity she was not in any other except THC. So, it looks like she does not have much to bring to THC.

Peter Wallace - was a director of a number of entities, five of which were non-existing anymore.
    He is still in two and THC.

Ian Mutton, Jarrod White, David Radford and Alan Beasley was co-directing in 6 entities before joining THC. So, they know each other very well. Were mates but something turned sour.

Alan Beasley was a director in at least 30 entities. Currently sitting as director for 20 entities some of which were financial institutes. High credentials and most experienced of the lot.

I have not research Stephen Xu. I am guessing he is an equity manager as custodian of the funds invested. I am also speculating that both sides want him around to take THC to the China market.

I don’t know if this has been announced - or worthy of an announcement.

On 5.12.17 THC registered a company called Canna Clinics Pty Ltd - probably for the roll out of the first clinic in Q2 this year.
    Directors are Ian Mutton, David Radford and Jarrod White
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.