MSB 2.98% $1.47 mesoblast limited

Thanks for taking the time to post a reply on a stock you have a...

1. 3,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3041
    Thanks for taking the time to post a reply on a stock you have a sell sentiment and hold nil, so that leaves me wondering?
    Contrary to your facile observation I have studied the stock over the years - like many holders I don't have qualification in biotech science but in your view maybe I should steer clear due to "amplified risk" well no actually. By the same token my biggest current investment is in BlueScope Steel entry price around $4.00 but I don't have a degree in metallurgy or steel making (that's a worry) - I like to buy stocks that are down and beaten up, but which I gauge to have a big future. I am not concerned about understanding MSB - I am concerned about the mysterious pathways taken by the BOD to maintaining cash without partners and without any concrete indications to shareholders except the random placement of new shares which has attracted much attention here. Alternatively a major renounce able rights issue (without partnerships) might be in the wind, who knows? We are living in the dark. Something caused the price to fall 50%+ - maybe you know? You are taking the trouble to come here with a Sell recommendation? Care to explain? Maybe some Top Holders, like you have smelled something? The company tells us nothing except the mandatory clinical results, and bits and pieces of low value PR rubbish. Maybe the Top 20 don't fancy tipping in more cash, after all many came on board at 50 cents. An unpopular rights issue and we will be sweeping our share price up of the floor with rights trading at 2 cents.

Not sure where you go next- maybe sell short the stock I suppose. Good evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.045(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.50 $1.45 $8.307M 5.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 151320 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 55652 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.