EMS 7.14% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

I am heartened by the discussions I have just concluded with Mr...

1. 645 Posts.
    I am heartened by the discussions I have just concluded with Mr Carter re the current status of contact (or lack of) with the directors of proto...his main points were as follows:

1. Trials are ongoing and data collected is Integral as stated before.
    2. The senior director of Proto has been involved in an accident where he has lost some of his fingers in an accident involving a car fan belt, I would point out that Steven has implied he is a very difficult man to deal with at the best of times,he is 74 y/o and possibly suffering from Dimentia, although this is pure speculation on my part.
    3. The required funds for Tanzania & Ghana have never been requested and if they were the monies would be forwarded promptly to Proto.
    4. The email received from Mr Boole in the first instance is from a known person to EMS, but as Steven pointed out the contact re monies required should not have come from him, but rather from the Proto pharma Directors, so there is nothing untoward regarding the identity of the sender of the email, he is in a position at proto.

I guess to condense all of the above it appears that there is nothing more going on here than a gross breakdown in communication, and from Stevens description it is not for want of trying. Cheers to all dont panic, nothing to see here folks, good people go to your homes and CHILL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.