EZE 0.00% 6.0¢ ezenet limited

Cheers acreage and Torpedo,Not knowing the area, the main...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Cheers acreage and Torpedo,

Not knowing the area, the main concern I had with Chuminga was if there was local smelters and transportation infrastructure to process the ore from the potential resource. It turns out that the whole place is like having Mt Isa beside the sea.

The largest copper mine (Escondia) in the world is only about 100 kms away, and the whole area is packed with mining companies, mines, railways, smelters and ports.

Of particular interest is that an amount of total copper of 1% is actually quite high by the standards of the region, with Xtrata processing much lower grades successfully.

I have been getting some more info together regarding an overview, with another map, but I won't finish it until tonight.

Now this news of today is even more interesting IMHO! An opportunity to purchase a highly prospective gold deposit area, while risking a pittance initially.

This could turn out to be very fortuitous for holders. I already weakenss in sellers and strong support underlying the buyers.

Cheers,

John S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EZE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.