IMU 1.19% 8.5¢ imugene limited

Called it ! A must read

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    Firstly, to all true long term holders, this is a truly exciting day. I wanted to share the email I received from my mate who we will call KH. To be clear many months ago KH predicted precisely that this was all coming. If it weren't for his deep dive into learning every single facet of IMU and what he perceived to be the huge hidden intrinsic value I would not have plowed as much capital in this, at the time certainly, highly speculative investment. To gain a true sense of what this all means I offer to you KH's email to me early this morning which breaks down what was just announced from a business Prospective and in relatively laymen's terms. Ps. You all need to be taking a good look at NEU as well. For those on this board that might not have heard of them sit tight as I can assure you will. With that, here is his the email to me from KH this morning.... Well IMU has finally made the announcement I've been waiting for. They announced their first mimotope target. I predicted to you guys back in summer 2016 it would be either PD-1 or CTLA4. Today they announced PD-1 for their FIRST mimotope target. I still expect a CTLA4 annoucement in the future. This is a MAJOR shot across the bow of big pharma. This is a 9 billion dollar market dominated by Bristol Meyers Squib (BMS) and Merck, two of the biggest pharma companies world wide. They (and many others) will be scrambling to assess the impact of IMU's mimotope PLATFORM. No more picking your nose, boys and girls! Because from now on, no monoclonal antibody drug will be considered safe. That means their high margin revenue stream cannot be considered safe. Think of the BMS and Merck competitors now being able to get their hands on a "drug" that can put them in play for this market. A drug they can deliver to patients at a fraction of the cost of their competitors that is INHERENTLY safer because it's naturally produced. Remember, it's your own body that actually produces the "drug". I cannot understate how disruptive IMU's mimotope platform is for the immuno-oncology players. In one clean sweep they now have two "drugs" that take on a combined 18 billion dollar annual market. And they've only just scratched the surface. The mimotope platform was the real reason I decided to over-invest in IMU. I thought their hervaxx would be a money maker, a nice earner. But when I saw and understood the mimotope platform I knew that they had a game changer. And let's not forget their arginine modulator asset. This small molecule will play a key role in their combination strategy. It will form a key component to their "1-2-3 cancer knockout punch". Step 1, the patient gets the legacy immuno "drug" (T-cell, monoclonal, whatever). Step 2, the patient gets the IMU "booster". Step 3, they sprinkle in a little arginine to enhance steps 1 and 2 effectiveness. Finally IMU is finally stepping up their PR game. They've now got both barrels loaded and will be able to present a very impressive story to both the general public and the financial press. Making money in this space is all about having patience. The good things mostly comes to those willing to wait. And again, all praises due to Mr Biotech who allowed me to get so many shares at 0.08 cents. God bless you, sir. P.S. A nerd note: PD stands for programmed death. All cells (immune cells included) have mechanisms for self-destruction. As cells grow old they stop working properly or mutate into things like tumors. Because the immune cells can produce a response so strong it could kill you (toxic shock) the immune system has evolved an elaborate layer of checkpoints that can stop/slow an immune response that has gotten too strong. On the surface of each immune cell is a "button-like" structure (a surface protein) that once pressed will cause the immune cell to self destruct. Regulatory T-cells normally push these programmed death (PD) buttons to turn off an immune response that has gotten to strong. They're part of the immune system's checkpoint toolkit. Smart tumor cells have also learned how to push this button. This is a common way tumor cells are able to evade destruction by the immune system. They simply turn the immune system off using the immune system's own checkpoint system. What an anti-PD-1 agent does is to effectively block the PD button so it can't be pushed. So an anti-PD agent doesn't itself kill tumors, it just allows your immune system to do its job. That's why it's an ANTI type agent. So what IMU has actually produce is an Anti-PD-1 agent. Ps. You all need to be taking a look at NEU as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $622.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.062M 12.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 495709 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 919740 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6843386
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.