IMU 8.93% 6.1¢ imugene limited

So it is not looking promising to you yet. So do tell, what do...

1. 6,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4380
    So it is not looking promising to you yet. So do tell, what do you need to see for it to be a safe investment for you? You mentioned MSB, which has instilled fear into you with this kind of investment. So really, am I not right that you should just wait till it is blue chip already because any time between now and then, IMU could well be the next MSB instead of CSL.

Seriously, you don't make sense which is why you get the response you do. Especially with your opening stanza that IMU is '2.5bn with nothing to show for it'. That immediately proves that you have NOT done your research. You are either lazy or just trolling. I mean, we have Her-Vaxx, one of the very very very very very very very (ad infiniti) rare PH2 trial where the IDMC actually says they have seen enough half way through the trial and recommend that the trial be concluded as soon as possible as it would be unethical to deprive patients of Her-Vaxx. Tell me, how many other drugs trial enjoy such a recommendation. Just name me ONE will do. Do you think this halving of the trial is worth nothing? Well, hello...it is worth time and money. And it cuts down the amount of time for it to get to the pointy end of the business and that is to market. Really, I bet all pharmas in the world would love to have such a recommendation from the IDMC.

And then we have the PD1-Vaxx that just started and already it has one patient on complete response. In case you don't understand, that means that patient is CURED. The lung disease is gone. Yet before PD1-Vaxx, the patient already tried everything and told to make his will and buy his burial plot. Imagine that. Is that nothing to show for? Do you know how big the NSCLC market alone is worth?

And then we have a plethora of other drugs in the wing, ready to take off. And most recently, IMU has people throwing $90m at it. In fact, according to PH, there were more but the company rejected them. Why do you think those people are throwing money at IMU? Seriously, any one of the drug if successful would blow the $2.5bn market cap to kingdom come. Not to say we have myriads of drugs from 3 different platforms. Really, right now, do you think the chances of ALL the drugs will fail is high? I certainly think at least one of them will be money spinner here. And that is all we need as a starter.

So an investment now, even at this $2.5bn market cap, is an investment on just ONE drug to succeed, be it Her-Vaxx or PD1-VAxx or Check-Vacc or Vaxinia and many other future ones. And I have not even mentioned the collaboration with Celularity. That is another potential source of success.

So either pay 50 cents/share now in the hope that one drug succeed or wait till one drug succeed and pay $5/share. It is really that simple. And oh, we all realise everything is a gamble. Everything has risk. Even a blue chip has risk. So please, don't bother telling us motherhood stuff. It is very annoying to those of us who have spent myriad of hours investigation and following this company.

Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.005(8.93%)
Mkt cap ! $440.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.3¢ 5.6¢ $1.067M 17.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 950035 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 663977 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.