CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Ok now I understand where you are coming from. If they are...

1. 10,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Ok now I understand where you are coming from. If they are having trouble obtaining a rig for Ooramina then wouldn't they have the same problem with obtaining a rig for all their oil prospects?

I think JH said if they discovered oil then they could be producing within 6 months (anyone remember how long he said?). So you would think the oil prospects would be targeted first.

Understand more wells required for CSG, but 4 or 5 wells could be drilled pretty quickly on the other hand to at least catch some more attention from potential partners. Not sure how much pull a JV partner has on order of drilling (if any).

I don't profess to know why they have chosen the order they have. I assume they have their reasons, and I am hoping that based on all the collective experience of the management (no fly by nights that is for sure) that they are trying to do the best they can for the company and shareholders.

There are others that have said why not drill the He, as they have a MOU with Linde (anyone got any update on the factory being built).

I just want them to start drilling something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206194 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 54054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.