LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

called lynas

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    hi i called lynas
    And pointed out this is second time ive been cleaned out she said its fault of market
    I told her its about time 'nik curtis' layed all cards on the table and called malaysia's bluff
    As we had the tol in february and we have been stuffed around big time And we in suspended animation we need time frames I told her i represent the middle to lower shareholders as im disabled pensioner and cant just earn some extra cash really easy ,And theres many mums dads struggling pensioners done the DYOR and yet we still being ripped off through no real fault our own
    And its time nik curtis did somthing as many shareholders have lost lots surely lynas can call trade halt until TOL is issued we need to put some pressure back i askerd her why crioag emerson isnt vocal free trade agreement and malaysias lie of wanting to become bussiness hub of asia and i asked for return phone call from higher up she said she taken some points and pass them on and get someone to ring m,e for further discussions Im upset pheew ''need to try rebuild ''
    regards alanpro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.