IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Forgot to mention,I also questioned him that if the announcement...

1. 262 Posts.
    Forgot to mention,

I also questioned him that if the announcement was made a while ago in regards to the possibility merger with NKP and I think its 4-5 months now that he first mentioned of a corporate action...why didn't he try to do a quick deal when platinum prices was still at $2000+ instead of under $1000 as it is now...all he said was that he needed to get independent valuations done.

I think its BS because I do not think valuations takes 5 months to do. Also Sage said that the further NKP waited the more they would have to pay as the resources would get larger. Another BS I feel

honestly I do feel that this IGC could have been wrapped up a while ago but Tony Sage outsmarted himself by using delaying tactics...I now feel whatever price we may end up getting is going to be much less than what we could have got if Sage wrapped up the deal earlier.

I wish everytime I speak to Sage there was a lie detector strapped to him. Then again he could be so good at telling fibs that even the most advanced detector would be fooled

Just my opionion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.