MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

No offense but I tend to disagree. Even if Teva did terminate...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No offense but I tend to disagree. Even if Teva did terminate the partnership it doesn't mean the whole trial comes to a stop immediately, especially when the trial has NOT failed to meet its primary endpoint/futility or health concerns. Based on that Mesoblast would be making that final call. SI comments in the last conference call gave no contingency plan of Teva walking away. If it is indeed the case of termination then Mesoblast will be having a high level meeting this whole week to determine how they are able to finance it or asking the parties they are currently having advanced discussion with if chf is something they want to be part of. Who knows maybe another company will take Teva's place at less generous terms. All speculation of course.

Looking back over the past articles I did noticed that Teva may have wanted some early interim analysis showing efficacy however, if I recall correctly, given SI mentioned there would be no interim readout in the conference call based on fda guidelines would that be the deal breaker? Obviously, as a holder I seriously hope that the suspension is to do with new partnerships and not the paranoia that I have been infected with. However, I am preparing myself for the worst and given my luck lately I definitely need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.