CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

called the office

1. 109 Posts.
    Hey guys,

I spoke to Chris at IR a few days ago in attempt to get some clarification on the wording in the December Presentation regarding funding. Obviously he could not straight out tell me what was happening but he did say they fully expect discussions to be completed by year end. Although he kind of side stepped talking about when we will hear about it(which I don't blame him for). He did mention that the wording had be changed from year end 2012 in case funding was a few days late. While he didn't sound as confident in the timing of the funding, he was more than confident in saying that funding would not delay any other aspects of us getting to construction and production. My take on this is we will hear about all the funding details in the newyear, probably mid to late January. Just my opinion.

BTW, does anybody have a good site to check the price of New Castle Thermal Coal. I use to use the following website but the price has disappeared and has not been updated in weeks.

http://www.indexmundi.com/commodities/?commodity=coal-australian&months=60

Chris told me the above website was getting their pricing from globalcoal.com. Global coal is a paid service and their free coal pricing service also has not been updated. Last I heard the price was around $92-$94 per ton. Any help with another website would be much appreciated as I have struck out using Google.

GLTA

JGo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.