NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

calling 20500 : come on in 20500, page-24

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Are you for serious 20500?

This one came up as a possible buy mid last week for me when at a quick glance saw it was trading at pe of under 3, profits of $45mil... dug into it deeper and my guesstimate is that the company has a worth of el ZILCHO. SELL while you can.

This so called china gas tank contract/deal was in place between AQISA and TPID way back from 2004... TPID never received a cent, and their technology is/was a load of baloney (NBS won't even tell you how their NexCode technology works).

AQISA and TPID (formerly and now through Saddington (now dissolved)) are the owners of CTIP. TPID, and CTIP for that matter, are entities controlled by a certain J.R.Mackay. Whom at the moment is offering us (through filigent company) the scientifically tested *LMAO* facemask that kills swine flu upon contact; and also the scientifically tested *LMAO* cigarette filter that traps up to 75% of the nasty chemicals from smoking. I can't even find the studies that these claims are based on, and I'm a scientist/academic by profession.

Just have a look at the companies these characters have controlled in the past (into Saddington and TPID and ... all valueless crap) and I'm sure you won't hesitate to say Nexbis (NBS) is scam #: ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.