NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

calling 20500 : come on in 20500, page-30

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Why is it that u 20500 seems so bullish on Nexbis? When you were the first to the gather the research on the pi$# poor chinese counter part. As you got the ball rolling on us finding out the extreme high risk of default from these guys.

Looking at your past comments like 'You told everyone to hang in with the stock and posted bullish comments on the occasional rise'. It makes little sense to me that if u were pumping the stock then why post the chinese counter party info. As this got me out a some serious amount of shares in the company when I looked over Ousis analysis and found it to be correct.

Then looking into the characters involved and their history of puming & dumping sealed the deal.

I am curious to know WHY U FEEL THIS STOCK is a buy. As you would never have highlighted the chinese high risk counterparty if you were pumping the stock. As I pumped 90% of the stock based on all the info found on the Chinese high risk of default.

I would love to hear a good argument with evidence for the reasons why it is a BUY. As a huge majority on this site will now disagree with you. Put your case forward- very interested. Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.