IMM 11.0% 40.5¢ immutep limited

calling a spade a spade., page-4

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi scarin guess you are just frustrated. The market at the moment doesnt want to pay more. As you say the company has done all its PR so its just frustration you are expressing that we are not getting any bounce.

If you go through the threads of any number of stocks you will find similar sentiments to your own frequently being expressed.

I hold the view that we wont get any reversal of the short term trend until news of some significance hits the market. So we get a sideways pattern with the occasional low volume volatility up or down until then. I obviously think that the sp will eventually move up otherwise I would be out in a flash. AND if I do get out I wont be asking anyones permission lol. We all have to make our own decisions.

I was happy today that I got an acknowledgement that my cheque to convert the options I hold has been received. Will be happy when trading in the options ceases next week as the arbitrage people will no longer be selling their cheap options into the buy side of the heads.

cheers and good luck with your decision making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.040(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.5¢ 36.8¢ $1.822M 4.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19739 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 45420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.