UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

calling agm attendees

1. 2,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Nearly a week has passed since the AGM and I am hopeful a few AGM attendees will pass on their thoughts. Not so much on what was said, which a few posters have passed on with my thanks, but on what was not said, or at least not said officially.

I am still amazed that the company have not given us any indication at all of what their targets are for iron ore tonnage. Forget JORC figures, I understand completely about the technical requirements. I am talking about forward looking statements which come with standing warnings but give us some idea of what we are aiming/hopeful of finding.

It is ridiculous that we do not know if further drilling will lead to a possible JORC or 5/10/30/100/more million tons. I am not talking anything legally binding or accountable for, I am talking about the statements that other iron ore minors make to keep their shareholders informed. YML before drilling stated that they were hoping to prove up 100 million tons, after drilling and well before any JORC they said perhaps more than 100 million tons.

Just some ball park figures to let us know what we can hope to achieve. I am encouraged that the Directors stayed back to chat with shareholders after the meeting, surely one of them gave some indication of the size of the ballpark we are in. Somebody, anybody?

Pagarsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.