NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Great work everyone! Really pleased to see that we have a...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Great work everyone!

Really pleased to see that we have a massive number of shareholders who are interested in how we can solve this issue of ineptness and secretiveness of the current board.

As NF has stated, a proxy is simply a mechanism for consolidating a voting bloc. As a shareholder you are simply assigning your vote to the proxy holder who will vote on your behalf for that one
    specific meeting.

Ownership of the shares remains with the shareholder.

This is exactly what happens at every company AGM or EGM for the largest company CBA down to the smallest listed company.

The main point behind all of this is that we need to build a sufficiently large enough voting bloc to be able to have the power to make change via a formal meeting resolution.

LGS has worked tirelessly for a long period of time to build this common shareholder bloc which is interest in making change in order to enable all shareholders to have a chance of making a return on their investment in this company.

Without implementation of this change, and based on the evidence of the current board's performance over the past 12 months, it is unlikely that anything will change in the future to result in a relisting of NXR.

As owners of the company, shareholders can effect change. And in this time instance we have a strong case to push for change.

Therefore, I ask those that haven't already provided details to LGS to please do so and also ask any other shareholders that you may know to also do the same. All shares count - small and large shareholdings alike.

For those that have already provided details, I thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.