NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

I also encourage those who haven't already, to contact LGS and...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I also encourage those who haven't already, to contact LGS and provide details as outlined by naturalfibre.

Personally, I have been in regular contact with LGS over a period of time now and can say that he is a man of high integrity and honesty. He is working very hard to develop a solution that will enable a favourable outcome for the company and for all shareholders.

As shareholders we are the owners of the company, not some proxy's installed to the board by one or two major shareholders. While majority shareholders have the right to influence the board, that does not mean they have the right to discard all corporate governance principles which form the basis for effective and proper company management.

I won't dwell on the reasons as to why the company finds itself in this untenable position, suffice to say that as shareholders we can rely on Australian corporate law to rectify this situation. A situation which has been caused by totally inept and highly secretive management.

In order that we shareholders can succeed in making change, it is imperative that we act as one united bloc.

Acting as one united bloc will allow the company to succeed in its stated strategy with respect to Wavefront and furthermore provide the basis for all shareholders to realise a return on our investment.

I strongly urge all shareholders to please make contact with LGS asap.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.