calling all snappers

1. 5,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762

http://www.starnewsgroup.com.au/story/77314

Did we have any say in this? lol

$600 x 59 Centro shopping centres = $36,000

National Winner = $10,000

Forget the kids. What about us!!

That's $46,000 that could used to pay us an additional 0.0001c per share!

I know a photo I could forward to Centro but I dont think it'll get me the grand prize, or any prize for that matter :-)

Sorry Im losing it. Thank god its a Friday. Thought I'd have a bit of fun!

Cheers

P.S I wonder if they had to go to the banks to get permission to have this comp.

Calling all snappers

By Chloe Prince

16th July 2009 02:05:34 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CENTRO Cranbourne is calling on talented photographers to snap an image that makes them smile.

The Smile Photography competition offers a chance to win fantastic prizes and encourages the public to share an interesting moment that they have captured.

One winner from each of the 59 Centro shopping centres in Australia will receive a Nixon Coolpix digital camera valued at $599. The national winner will be awarded a $10,000 cash prize.

“I encourage Cranbourne residents to enter. It is a fun campaign and one that everyone, young or old, can be involved in,” said Jan Fitzsimmons, Centro Cranbourne marketing manager.

The competition will also launch the first Smile School Photography Competition that local students aged 11-16 years old can enter.

Centro Cranbourne will have one Smile School winner who will receive a printed copy of their winning entry and will also go into the national finals. The national school winner will receive a $1,000 Centro shopping spree, a Nixon CoolPix camera and a $2,000 cash grant for their nominated school.

The competition opens on 23 July until August 13. To enter customers simply pick up an entry form from Centro Cranbourne and submit their photo and entry form at the Smile Photography Competition entry box, located near The Reject Shop. Alternatively entrants can enter via the website www.smilephotos.com.au.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.