WOW 1.40% $34.78 woolworths group limited

Calling all WOW investors ..., page-40

1. 7,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "Building the culture within the team means things will get done, almost on their own, attitudes change and all team members move towards a common goal. The goal needs to be set buy the guy in charge of the business, and the team needs to see more of him or her on the floor."

MStevensonAU

Excellent post.

Without being too much of a negative nancy I'll give my thoughts breifly because of the complication involved in your post.

To achieve what you post is very hard in this day and age mainly due to the attitudes and personality of all (Employees, Management)

I'll put this out there, you have in all workplaces, hard workers who go about their job and get it done, bludgers who dont give a sh.t and rely on the Unions to allow it(imo), a...lickers, people who are anti Management no matter what and the latest clanger which applies to Supermarkets in particular, more and more lazy young people than in previous generations and more and more unhealthy young and old workers, particularly overweight, which rules your overall health and then time lost on sick days for the Business. imo

(Plus the overall home life for all is more stressful nowadays than in previous generations. It all adds up.)

Now as you post and using a supermarket as an example, firstly you need a Store manager who can handle the above and in particular be proactive towards his staff and not have any issues, him or herself!

What are the odds of that?

If you could get 2 out of every 5 then that would be a win for the progress of the overall Business. imo

One question I have is, which means a lot to your post, dont WOW move their Store Managers around?

One good Manager is undone by another bad one and so it goes, both ways.? Stability?

One thing for sure is and as others have posted, the Market space is tough for supermarkets now, particularly for WOW and Coles with their large employee numbers.

(Just realised) Thats another advantage for Aldi. lol

But my money will never go to Germany.

Good Luck all

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.78
Change
0.480(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $42.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.56 $34.83 $34.44 $94.78M 2.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99 $34.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.80 626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.