ADO 10.0% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

calling biotech, page-3

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Twin

I have probably about as much understanding about the product as most ADO holders...very little as on the real technical side.

But from years of friends telling me and also the recent increase of international support I have made the decision to invest.

After seeing the latest interview from LONDON??? I feel it is a game changer just from body language alone.

My simple question is if anyone has an idea....how much of the product can be sold over a 12 month period if it becomes users choice world wide and at an average price???.

I have invested after reading yours and others posts and also friends pushing me in the direction.

As for market direction and revenues I see multiple revenue streams for many years....all I would like to know is....is how much of the product listed on the Anteo web site can be sold each year if it becomes users choice world wide.

Is it in the millions...I don't know....is it possible for Anteo to sell its newly listed products by the millions each year.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $43.68K 2.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 232 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 114620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.