ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

calling biotech, page-5

1. 203 Posts.
    Hey Coppa :) - Sagar and twin answered your question quite well. R&D product sales have bigger implications, other than directly generating revenue. A further example is that the products will indirectly market knowledge of the technology to researchers, which will in turn raise the statistical chance of this technology becoming incorporated into large revenue generating projects and also into more research on new applications.

Putting a figure to these R&D product sales is difficult, and we must await the market to decide. But I suspect within 24 months, revenues from these 5 products alone could very well be +$1 m IMO only. Below is why I think the revenue generated here will surprise investors.

Example: The company I work for is small-medium sized and plows through approximately $60 000-$120 000 worth of streptavidin plates a year (qty. 1000-2000). Anteo can cut this cost by approximately $20 000 - $40 000 if we were to buy in bulk. These cost savings are VERY hard to ignore...

I can't speak for the rest of the companies spread throughout Australia, Europe and the USA where distribution networks have been recently established. But there is definitely no shortage of companies in similar positions that could save tens of thousands of dollars a year by making the switch to Anteo products.

Al IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.