LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

Brocko - don't fret, I am still here. I rarely check the posts...

1. 716 Posts.
    Brocko - don't fret, I am still here. I rarely check the posts on FWL these days because few people seem to value my opinion, despite my obscene wealth.

I warned these people of FWL's danger for many months (check out the chart - what a ripper), only to be mocked by the three-musketeer rampers - Touchingcloth, Mobcats and Followme. Are these callous individuals still around attempting to drain other people's wallets into their own bank accounts? Or have these thieves made enough cash to walk away from the market for a while? Could they even possibly be staying on the same beach-island resort where I have been spending my summer? Probably not - because I own the island. But either way these well-organised white collar crooks should be hunted down by the authorities for their cold-blooded actions.

But now to more important matters - for all the masses out there who have suffered horrendous losses over the past months and are 'down in the dumps' - consider me your light at the end of the tunnel. Because when I return to the mainland, my infamous 'Friday-to-Sunday' night parties will be on again! This season they're all to be hosted at my Bellevue Hill estate with unlimited drinks, food and woman the order of the night. People will be invited, some will just turn up, people will have fun, some will get naked (at my request), people will pass out, some may get injured (at my request)...all for the fun of the night. My parties are legendary - what can I say - it will be on for young and old. What's changed, you ask?
    More powder. Yes that's right - all you can snort between the 10-11pm happy hour. My recent business expansion into the pharmaceuticals market will mean great times for all who attend my parties this season. No body shall go a night a night without. How generous you say? Yes - consider me just a regular friendly guy.

Stay tuned for more details to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.