BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi Schueym99,Sorry for the belated response, but better late...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi Schueym99,

Sorry for the belated response, but better late than never. It's been a long day!

These comments are based on the situation at close of trading on Fri, 22 Oct and refer to the attached clickable chart.

Photobucket

I still believe that the price target to complete the current trend is $4.79 and by that I mean a Fibonacci extension of the moves from the low on 25 Aug, to the high on 1 Oct, then back to the low on 11 Oct. That extension provides the $4.79 target.

If price remains within the channel marked by the blue and red lines, which have contained price movement since 24 Aug, the I believe we will hit that $4.79 target around 23 Nov 10. Naturally, I can't predict what the market will do with any certainty, but if you take the current information at face value, that outcome seems to me to be a reasonable probability. I would, for example, continue to top up on temporary weakness based on this assessment of a $4.79 target, but that's just me and I really don't think I'll get that opportunity anyway.

As you have already suggested, $4.00 now looks to be established as the new level of support and I agree that it will be the launching pad for the next run up within the current overall trend I have mentioned already. Of course any significant, positive announcement in the near future may well see our move to the $4.79 target occur earlier.

I still remain extremely positive about our near-term future (i.e. over the next six weeks).

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.