RNX 11.1% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

Hi Doo, How doo?I have attached a clickable chart with comments....

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi Doo, How doo?

I have attached a clickable chart with comments. Not looking too flash at the moment given that the anticipated support level of three days ago failed to hold when tested.

The comments on the chart tell the story, as I see it. When price was in the mid 30s I would have bet my house on the gap down at 16.5 being one of the 20% that never get closed. Not so sure now.

I sure would hate to be a short term trader of this stock, rather than a long term investor. It's been an ugly ride down over the last 28 trading days for a stock that has such huge long term potential. While it doesn't fuss me particularly from a longer term OVR perspective, I am very conscious of the opportunity cost that this drop has represented in terms of tying my money up when other short term opportunities have been available. Still, you can't kiss all the girls!

OVR-2010-12-10 Close (2)

I really want to see price break out of this downward trend (as marked on the chart) and produce a few consecutive candles that close well outside its current limits. Once there is an obvious turning point (at whatever level that is), I would not be surprised to see some rapid upwards movement as those on the sidelines waiting to pick the bottom jump back in to avoid getting left behind. There may still be a few days of pain left before we see that though.

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.104K 114.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1146231 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2364266 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.