OTT open telecommunications limited

Calling Bonkers or other expert, page-2

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Jonel---if this helps mainstream press 2.9c Hi Jonel, it has been sometime since I had a look at financials on OTT---all the research done can be found at Ozestock---and I tried to make the headers with subjects on them so they can be refffered back to.
    If this helps I originally bought OTT in gloom, when the papers wrote it was going to go bankrupt>>I was correct>>>the papers were wrong>>>I bought and at one point the share price touched 15c>>>the situation now is once again that is what the mainstream press are saying.
    Ive had contact with the company, I can only say on the phone, they impress me with their optimism and vitality and I believe they are turning the company around>>>the latest news of the problems between Comindinco and OTT>>>is something that has recently come on the horizon>>>Ive since sold (several months ago)---the stock is extreme high risk>>if this helps jsut like I thought DVT would not go bankrupt---I don't think (ego aside) OTT will>>>you do have to acknowlege the risk of that happening though>>>the mainstream press have covered that angle.
    Cheers,--BK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.