CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Calling Bottoms up !!

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Yes have sent emails to Neil gave him full stick !! yes did get replies back, will keep them to my self, gave Neil my word would not post his replies !!

Gave him heaps heaps of stick, !!

Now last few months on this forum have read so much bull after bull after bull !!

I am going to say we as shareholders where on hold for over 9 months I recall !!

Now we have been trading say for last say 6 months ( we where 0.037c little jump too 0.051 ) & after that 5 months later 0.01c

I will only say , first you need distribution before production why make the stuff if it has no were to go !!

Yes canntab once pushed QBL too high 11c then we had half the shares on offer, as from today,
    that was if I do recall, name shout Canntab open 11c

Now lets say canntab becomes a international force with its Specialty Gel Capsules w/ Oil and Tablets and particulate & Oral Quick Dissolve Tablet instant Release Solid Oral &Extended Release Solid Oral & Bi-layer Solid Oral

must be said that have blessing from Health Canada.

Lets say they become a international force they have been around since 2011, now they have some goods in the bag that look real real good

CGB becomes Aisa Distribution force ( If Canntab can become house hold name ) looks like they will take the U-S.A market by storm,

Next 6 months will be telling tail of CGB next 4 anns should become bottoms up !!

zess 11c can look very cheap, If Canntab is true to its pills ( Market will have the last word on that ) of course
    but looks good real good for CGB ( A nice gem ! Called Canntab ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.