ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Can CTR do a range? It's been said before. Range dropped from...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Can CTR do a range? It's been said before. Range dropped from about 2.2c to 1.1c before they got sorted out. I wonder if they will pass CTR now as you would have to think with no genuine buyers around any SI would struggle to make money out of this. The recent issue at 0.064 or whatever it was would already be showing a loss. Maybe they let range go for the same reason, the dead horse had been flogged, the market won't go near it, time to pass it on to oil people before it goes into receivership. If it goes into receivership bronze and his mates lose BIG. I would like to think they will let the company be rescued before that but who knows maybe it would be a good outcome for LAR of CTR go into receivership and a new partner could buy CTR share of LAR cheap and leave all the holder holding their profits from the last two years. I wish I sold these just before financial year it was tempting but oh well it could be worse, I could of bought alot more shares so thank you kiwi an monarch I only kept a small investment when I started reading your posts back in feb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.