GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

HerculesI love China Ive been in and out of there since 1981....

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Hercules

I love China Ive been in and out of there since 1981. Ive been there 40 times in the last decade and I can count 7 other Asian countries +50 times in my life.

You do no service to your country by advocating such ridiculously bad policies with respect to monetary policy. Its like suggesting that the only people who support America support exactly what Bernanke has been doing, if you dont support Bernanke you don't support the country. Its a ridiculous proposition to call someone anti Chinese simply because they see there government policies as incredibly destructive to the Chinese future.

The present Chinese government is following suicidal monetary policies, they are following exactly the same policies as the west did just at x3-5 times the acceleration. This policies will translate to ruination for a entire generation of Chinese.

I will leave it to others to decide if speaking the truth about Chinese government polices is anti Chinese or in fact being loyal to the Greater China story.

Yes many of you act as propaganda mouthpieces when overseas on behalf of the Chinese government , you might be one of those people, no matter what you might pretend the situation in China is the worst monetary voodoo in the last 100 years and the day of the current administration reckoning is nigh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.