GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

ctindale,1. "what is it (USD) going to collapse against...

1. 4,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    ctindale,

1. "what is it (USD) going to collapse against ?"

Against gold, and other physical commodities and daily necessities.

2. "...has there ever been a country with 90% of the worlds gold go into a hyperinflation."

So you believe the US has got 90% of the world's gold?

3. "3rd time lucky? The Chinese government applies a recklessness to monetary theory and practice that makes Bernanke look competent.

Believe in your fantasies all you want the reality is here soon enough."

Your assertions against mine. Soon enough? Let's give it three years to pan out eh?

4. "He didnt predict the Chinese downfall in 2001 , he predicted it in 2011, so at this stage he is one month off."

Ok I believe you. Let's wait for three years, maybe four, I note that you asserted that CCP will be off in 2015.

5. "All this false loyalty to your country by failing to advocate more prudent policies will eventually end in great suffering for the Chinese people."

I believe I am quite level headed and open minded.

6. "There will be revolution in China before this decade is out and the tyrants will be thrown from power."

It's great that you have given definitive timelines (2015 and end of this decade) for judgement. Hats off to you for that. We can come back here to square off our bets. History will be the judge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.