GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

calling china collapsers: , page-24

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Oh yeah sure Wiemar just lost WW1 and by 1923 (the war finished in 1917) they were a Seniore currency, thats amazing considering they still owed the british and french, millions in gold for war repatriations after they lost war they started.....oh an in 1923 the French re invaded the Rhine to ensure that payments that could not be made in gold were made in lumber and corn.

Photobucket

I could write a book on Wiemar dont try and tell me something about Wiemar , pick another one ?

Wiemar printed money to buy gold to pay off war debt, no one wanted their money much less trade with it. In 1923 Stirling was pegged to gold and the Germans lost all creditability.

Remember a key pre requisite for hyperinflation is a country having large debts denominated in a seniore currency, German owed debts in gold, the US owes in its own currency.

Hercules the CCP will last 3-5 years I was say 3-24 months before economic collapse. The Chinese government is likely to react with a massive crackdown. I dont pretend to know what will happen after that but I expect the establishment to lose in a 3-5 timeframe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.