GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Zug :) you're not wrong Im over that phase my career so I dont...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Zug :) you're not wrong Im over that phase my career so I dont have to be concerned

lets look at Chinese diplomatic strategy

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/china/09_04_30_infl_ops.pdf

The Frame: Public Diplomacy and Soft Power
    The phrase ‘Public Diplomacy’ means simply the process by which an
    international actor conducts foreign policy by engaging a foreign public. Though the
    term in its present use dates only from 1965, the five core elements of Public Diplomacy
    each have much greater antiquity. The foundational element of Public Diplomacy is
    Listening: engaging a foreign public by collecting and analyzing its opinions and feeding
    that into both the formation and explanation of policy

----------------------------------------

The reality of this is that we have 1000s of operatives in Australia engaging in Public Diplomacy, one of the ways this can be achieved is engaging in forums like HC.

-------------------------------

The Audience
    The audience for China’s Public Diplomacy is two fold. The primary audience is
    global and seems to include both masses and elites. School children are increasingly
    targeted. While all nations are approached, the campaign plainly has special resonance
    with the Chinese Diaspora. This said, Chinese Public Diplomacy is also conducted with
    a domestic audience in mind. The Chinese government wishes above all to give the
    Chinese people the gift of the admiration of the world, to buttress their own legitimacy
    and counter any doubt that the CCP might not be the best stewards of China’s destiny.

------------------------------------

Their acitivty is well documented in Australia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_intelligence_activity_abroad

Australia believes that Chinese have been spying on Australian businesses and the Falun Gong movement. A former Chinese diplomat has claimed that he spied for China and that China has 1000 spies in Australia.[58][59]

http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/7-7-24/57966.html

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) maintains a heavy hand on Australian university campuses by controlling Chinese student associations say a number of China observers.

Former Australia Chinese student leader, Yang Jun, said the CCP had made it a priority to infiltrate student organisations in the 1990s and now maintained a strong hold on those organisations.

"The Chinese Communist Party has tight control over overseas Chinese student organisations," he told The Epoch Times.

Mr Yang said that he had personally witnessed the CCP dismantlement of a Chinese student organisation?the Chinese Student Democratic Movement Association (CSDMA), which had at its height, nearly 20,000 members.

---------------------------------------

As an Australian who cares about our freedom of expression it concerns me when I hear one of the great genocidal maniacs of history (Mao) being praised in a similar way to the CCPs formal policy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.