GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

PugNever before in history that I can identify after 30 years of...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Pug

Never before in history that I can identify after 30 years of obsessive study, there may be others but the point I am trying to make is the "probability" not anything grandiose .

When money and credit expansion grows annually above 20% then we are leading into trouble, 30% it becomes almost certain probability perspective that a significant dislocation will occur, they are currently way above 30% annually.

From a pure monetary policy perspective it extreme recklessness on the part of the CCP.

There are a lot of global imbalances in play, for instance its considered extremely risky for a bank to have more than 40% of its loan book exposure in the residential housing market, CBA are over 55% currently. This is not about China, Australia or the USA as a nation it is about prudent policy and the likely implications of poor policy based on the history.

yes the reality of written and experienced history is often different, the reality of monetary history though is a bit cleaner in the sense it less based on interpretation and more based on hard numbers.

Again Hercules the CCP didn't lift all those Chinese out of policy (that's CCP propaganda that claims the government is behind everything) the west borrowed a reckless amount of money , consumed beyond their means for many years, this drove China's export revenues up which in turn drove up Australia's export revenues.

The west will collapse and drag China then Australia with it

The great disappointment will be that many of the Chinese will be thrown back into poverty by this recklessness and there will be a good number of Australian ruined in the process as well.

this is not about China or Australia I have a love of both nations peoples, its simply about reckless government policies and their consequences

Yes the CCP will go, its time and usefulness is over, it must stand aside for China to take its place in the world. The CCP is corrupt and incompetent, all systems have their vices and virtues. Mao for instance significantly expanded education across China, Hitler gave Germany autobahns and Volkswagon, yet Mao managed to murder 40-70M people along in the process and we all know what Hitler ended up achieving.

I have no problem with Chinese students in Australia support the CCP policy, after all they have to return there one day it would seem pretty silly not to support the CCP

The reality of prudent policy though is different, the CCP should have slammed the breaks on about 2-3 years ago, now they have an enormous price to pay .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.