DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

calling fellow investors big and small

1. 2,054 Posts.
    hi guys as most of you know i sold out the day consolidation was announ i took 34500 loss between 2 holdings i walked away with less then 3k after deciding to accept my medicine as horrible as it might have being.
    am i any happier? well as anyone that has taken a big loss would know that you eventually get over it and move on it wasn't the 1st and definitely wont be the last as long as you're in the market you win some hope to not loose as many.
    i appreciate folks are sitting on loses so massive that makes my loss a non event and i truly feel for all still holding .
    its a huge shame that the powers at the helm choose to treat loyal holders as such. in loyal i mean most have either held for a long time as i did even snubbing a profit in support of holding longer term denying themselves other opportunities while others have dug deeper in support of the company .
    what company wouldn't love to have long standing investors.

from int announ re consolidation

Share Consolidation
    The Company currently has on issue 2,475,737,737 ordinary fully paid shares (Shares), and no
    options. The number of issued shares at present is considered to be greatly excessive for a
    company of Intermoco�s size.
    The Directors therefore consider that it is appropriate at this point in time to rationalise the
    number of shares the Company will have on issue by consolidating the share capital of the
    Company on a 1 for 20 basis. If the consolidation of capital proceeds, the number of shares on
    issue will be 123,786,887, subject to rounding.

ROFL the above is the biggest bit of trash iv come across referring the number of shares and the size of the company.
    i have being involved with 6 stocks that consolidated and the result was a disaster every time there are many others for examples if the directors don't know what can happen with consolidation then if i may suggest we got a totally inexperienced board for this is one of the most basic things to must know get your heads out of the sand ,however if all this is on the back of something sinister to grab the company from under the very folks that supported it or the intention to do a cap raise and dilute further then playing dumb is a prerequisite.
    how many comp are listed with far greater shares yet they eventually lift in value.

to the management as I'm sure your reading this thread.
    maybe putting the energy into running the company rather then counting the issued paper you may see results.

THE REASON FOR MY POSTING

to the holders by not selling now you have made the decision to hold and if your desire is a no vote it don't matter how small a holding one has don't underestimate the power of many small holders each one that is a holder must stand up and be counted as it is your right and has never being more crucial then now .
    no one really knows how this is going to be voted but i bet you'll be kicking yourself if you find out after the fact that a vote or 2 more might have got you over the line
    tell your friends tell folks you chat to in other forums many are not aware perhaps make all the noise you can get the message out .
    on a final note if anyone knows a media contact get them involved as an article in the financial section is bound to catch the eyes of other holders that don't visit this site .
    best wishes to all you good folks as i said i took my medicine and i would love nothing more then to see you guys get some back maybe even a small profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.