TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

I believe we should look at listing on the TSX! We aren’t...

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1854
    I believe we should look at listing on the TSX! We aren’t getting the attention we require on the ASX!

I put it down to not having a listed producer on the ASX to get the attention of the wider market as LGO have done on the TSX! Let’s face it our perceived leading vanadium stocks on the ASX (based purely on valuation) have overpromised and underdeliverrd with missed timelines and broken promises and brought the cheaper plays down with them! (This won’t last long I’m sure of that)

Prime example of the why we should list on the TSX is First Vanadium Corp! (Formerly CCC.V) they boast that they are north americas ONLY high grade V deposit! they have a historic inferred resource of 21 million tonnes V grading 0.5 percent! They have just started on econimic studys and expect to have a SS or PFS by Q4 2019!! They have done metwork on there ore and ONLY achieved 95 percent purity!

Guess what they are double TMTs market cap! 65 million undiluted and closer to 90 million fully diluted!

So we have a deposit many Multiples larger then theirs, We have average grade of almost double theirs! We are AT LEAST 18 months ahead and will have a DFS before they even Have a PFS, We have achieved 99.5 percent purity processing our ore using conventional processes used by largo! We have plenty of upside to come in the DFS our cost to produce will be very competitive with LARGO!

Now obviously people in Canada are looking for the next LGO and inflating the valuations of these V companies with a fraction of the fundamentals of TMT! I can only imagine our valuation would be multiples of were we are now if we had a TSX listing!

Food for thought anyways!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.