IVR 2.70% 3.8¢ investigator resources ltd

calling goldy, page-4

1. 2,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear Specy & Assassin it is comforting to know that I may still have a few loyal followers. I am delighted to report that yesterday I returned home with 8 fellow family members after relaxing for the past couple of weeks in the delightful weather of northern Queensland. Naturally I am sporting a deep golden tan as we somehow missed virtually all the recent weird storms. Now somewhat refreshed I note the anger that was obviously expressed at the AGM. John "sort of" apologised and (I think)accepted some of the blame for sending our good ship in the wrong direction in recent months. I realised I could do little to block resolutions 1,2,3 & 5 but I did post a small protest on item 4. You will note the difference between against / abstain 2,268,317 90% of which was my effort to convey dissent. I am again truly saddened by the loss of around 100 (former believers) many no doubt were some of my once, friends. I am not sure if I will follow Mr Foy's example and continue to accumulate for I also will need further assurance that there will soon be a dramatic "Break Out" in 2014. The hope remains in the N/W trend and possibly Uno / Morgans coming into play but virtually no mention of "Roundabout", WHY? Maybe I will have to "eat my words" about doubting the true value of Paris. Once the dust settles I will put on back my thinking cap and in the meantime pray that John and the crew are truly repentant as I am also for any over "hype" I may have delivered during 2013.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $25.37K 683.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 434287 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.