GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Calling GXY directors, page-75

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    I'm talking about the truth of J.P. Morgan being paid to advise/consult with access to our books (inside info we cannot access) AND while we are paying them, they rent-out their shares to Morgan Stanley who've been trashing our SP through a massive short-selling campaign..all previously documented in our collective posts. If that's not a Conflict of Interest occurring under-the-noses of our BOD then I don't know what is. So you say you're on our side, yet when making a threat to call our GXY Head Office all you state you want-to-discuss with them is eradication of a species friendly to GXY shareholders. It is beyond dispute who's side I am on..So while you're talking with them, why not 'put your money where your mouth is' and ask them what they are doing about the aforementioned issue..and why not also ask them IF they are restricted from buying GXY shares..and if so, when that restriction is likely to end..Many of us have contacted them without ANY response. So you offered to support fellow GXY shareholders and you seem to 'have their ear' then why not deliver on that. One final thing, most of us would like to know how over a million GXY units were transacted at $2.52 four minutes after market shut down..smells of short covering..but not within our playing field..the official one.

Please go ahead & deliver on your words..that's why I wrote 'bring it on' to call you on it..I'm sure those such as Vigilante3 would appreciate you actually taking-their-side..the real victims of this short selling assault on shareholder value. Yes I can wait 2 years..yes i'll be on my Caribbean Island..and no..not all of us can wait 2 years. Some need cash sooner..perhaps even yourself on 1 of your Bali vacations you mentioned to me..and those who do need to cash-out for whatever reason..should expect to be able to receive fair value for their sale..unlike our poor unfortunate fellow Galaxians who had to sell this month.

I hope that covers it all for you WhoamI22 and Happy Weekend after you fight that good fight on our behalf as you suggested to GXY Head Office. Good luck with your attempt and perhaps you'll get back to us sometime this month to share how you managed that.

Happy Weekend fellow Galaxian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.