GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

It is a growth stock and small cap, that is true. Hell, I would...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    It is a growth stock and small cap, that is true. Hell, I would even call it an asymmetric investment, but that's not the point.

Having said that, I would disagree that directors are doing all that they can. Despite I am still supportive of the current management, one of the key issues that I have mentioned again and again is the unnecessary creation of an information vacuum by the management. 

Information vacuum (n.) - A lack of information which may exacerbate and increase the severity of a crisis and may induce rumor and gossip.

When there is an information vacuum, the market makes up information to fill the gap. The market invents things. It hypothesizes. Some hallucinates. And most of the time, what the market makes up and invents tends to be negative. When human experiences this gap — the information vacuum – we have a tendency to fill it with a negative.

This is why the lack of communication and information concerns me. I know that the company is running fine (based on the fundamentals), but management seriously needs to communicate. Otherwise, even long term supporters, such as Joe Lowry, are on the verge of calling GXY management dithering on their actions. Why? Because management did not manage the flow of information that the market needs to operate in a rational manner.

I know quite a few will disagree with me here (including Subs), but I think GXY needs to step up on their PR game - even if it means hiring a PR company that can actually do their job properly. Yes, GXY has 2 PR companies working for them around investor relations, but they are clearly asleep at the wheel.

Let me end this with a quote that I heard a while back - Most of us know how to say nothing; few of us know when. AT & GXY, this is not a time for you to keep you mouth shut. Now get on with your job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.