BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

calling it - bnb, bbi, bbp, page-9

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I surely hope he proves out to be something .On the issue of wether they can get into a buy out of there rites .On the issue of wether bbi can get management rites as start of the thread to my way of thinking they cannot .The trust deeds states this. The Trust Deed does not restrict BBIPL from entering into any transaction or from acquiring and
    disposing of assets, entering into any borrowing, guarantee or indemnity and creating and issuing
    further guarantees, loans or other equity or debt securities including securities or other indebtedness
    ranking ahead of claims of Holders under the Guarantee, other than entering into any encumbrance in
    its favour from Babcock & Brown, while the moneys owing under the Guarantee are still outstanding.Now this is taken from the prospectus under the guarantee.The key wording to me is encumberance in its favour from babcock and brown .And the way maybe that it is intreprited .My interpritation is that they can do what they want as long as it does not comprimise there gaurantee to note holders.Be intrested if anyone sees it in a different way .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.