SRI 0.00% 1.3¢ sipa resources limited

It'll be changed soon: The resource I’m talking about is NICKEL....

1. 322 Posts.
    It'll be changed soon:
    The resource I’m talking about is NICKEL.
    And as I will show you, right now two critical factors are converging to cause a massive, looming supply crunch in this hugely important metal.
    As a result, nickel prices are beginning to tick up. Soon, they could go through the roof.
    The last time this happened the price of nickel per tonne went up four-fold from around $12,000...to over $50,000...
    ...and certain nickel stocks shot up by much higher multiples.
    That is why this opportunity is so timely for you as an Australian investor.
    You’re right in nickel’s 2015 ‘path of totality’.
    And...
    If you position yourself correctly, you could bank multiple gains this year and next

mce-anchor
    Now, I believe I’ve uncovered the best three stocks to profit from this event.
    Each are at the heart of the nickel eclipse I believe will begin to play out from the mid-point of this year.
    They are what I call ‘quality pure plays’.
    That means that while each company is a sound business...their business is solely exploring for, producing or selling nickel.
    That also means the nickel price is the major driver behind their shares.
    This is where a few smart investments today could make you an awesome amount of money...in a short period of time.
    I will show you how I can make such a claim when the wider resource market is at the tail-end of a three-year slump.
    As you’ll see, in special situations like this that doesn’t matter. This is a hidden opportunity within the wider resources market downturn.
    So...what exactly is going on in the nickel market?
    Why do I believe nickel is set to explode in price from June and well into 2016?
    And why am I certain that the three Aussie stocks I’ve found are the best way for you to profit from it?

Attila

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $758 58.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 589984 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 201347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.