PGM 4.55% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

Some guys have been pouring craap on PGM and calling me a...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Some guys have been pouring craap on PGM and calling me a spruiker ........ sticks and stones u know .......... but if anyone had really cared to look, they would have found this little snippet outa Galahad files on Skaergaard ......... one scoping study option was for underground mining AT NEAR OPEN CUT COSTS ........ cos all they probably would do looking at the pix in the annual, would be start from the easily accessible and exposed top and mine downhill into a clearly defined 20 metre width. And if u look further at the pix, looks like plenty of room to put up a concentrator and right next to the deep see fjord to conveyor it down to a boat waitng to take it to nearby euro plants. Only imagining of course.

++++++

From the archives :

http://www.galahadgold.com:80/mediacentre/article.html?id=73

Early numbers used by Galahad. Note the reference to low mining costs ie easy access from surface to underground to avoid the ice and being as low cost as open cut cos of the nature of the deposit. Doesnt look like we would need to wait for the ice to melt haha.

+++++++

AND

Check out further the snippet from latest "Mineweb Gold Report" on how Toronto-listed NON-PRODUCING goldcos with resources are valued. If PGM is valued at USD 50 / oz, the LOWER end , for ONLY its 6 million ounce CORE STARTER gold project, then share price would be around TEN BUCKS now ..... and then still only 10 bucks per ounce IGV for the lot ! Personally reckon thats where we are headed medium term as recognition unfolds, for the "third" just evolving ........ with pauses along the way. I am now on record for Ron's fridge door. Maybe we should consider a TSX dual listing ??? Been pushing CMR for same for over a year now ........ if PDN, EQN and Mirabella Nickel could do it so successfully before they ever started production ..... then "what about me" he sang (?). We sure have the global resource to attract dont we ?

++++++++

36 Toronto Gold Juniors Sorted (9/27/07) - Mineweb.com - For the past year or so, analysts at RBC Capital Markets have tracked more than three dozen Toronto-listed non-producing gold companies, in terms of adjusted market capitalisation (AMC) per ounce. The group average has hovered between $50-$75 an ounce, with the current average of $56 an ounce being at the low end of the range.
    http://www.theaureport.com/cs/user/print/na/798?x-t=pub.view&id=101684

++++++++

Spruik on Olympian ........ these are as "facty" as I can make from my 1+1 = x thru the cosmic smoke from all the puzzle pieces.

U can begin to see why i am only now peeing in my pants with sheer delight after that report. Only time will tell Pirra, to see just how "Olympian" our captains are on this. Have had recent disappointments from other quarters.

Meanwhile fiscal year end last nite for lotsa US cos and final window dressing for the fund manager's commissions on the full moon and methinks partial solar eclipse, so lets see what realities the new month brings from next week. Gotta throw in the cosmics somewhere in here to stay true to form for the "balanced" view. Didyas see the USDX really craap out last nite HOTS ....... are u watching in here ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.915K 184.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84482 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.