CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Many thanks for the reply mihal.I always appreciate your...

1. 8,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Many thanks for the reply mihal.I always appreciate your comprehensive knowledge of the coal industry.Beats subscribing to globalCOAL...lol!

I am of the very firm belief that African coalers represent an outstanding investment/trading opportunity.The biggest trick will be, of course timing that opportunity, as the rewards are likely to be great.It's the catalyst to drive them that is the problem, and I have always watched CIC for clues.

You report that the Botswana Government is "actively promoting coal exploration" and no doubt there is a lot of interest in developing a bulk-rail haulage route to unlock that value.Will that be the catalyst?

Or the growth in the developing world will at some stage ignite a great deal of interest in energy stocks as ENERGY will be a highly sort after commodity at some stage.Will that be the catalyst?

As a point of interest have a look at slide 7 in BHP's presentation here at:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120627/pdf/42720wjx5vsj84.pdf

You will see a chart showing that the real growth in energy consumption does not start until the GDP per capita reaches the $15,000 mark.With China/Indonesia/India/Africa,we are not even there yet.Plenty of time for the BOOM to start.Until that happens a lot said on these threads is nothing more than theatrics-tongue in cheek,my view only.I believe many of these African coal plays represent huge value,but it may be a few years away or the market, as usual, may get ahead of itself and start running at the sniff of some worthwhile development.

As you can see I enjoy looking at the big picture and narrow down on the detail using solely TECHNICAL analysis via charting and relying on yourself to fill out the in-between knowledge.

Well worth a read that BHP presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.