EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Holders there's no rush we will wait to see if some directors...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Holders there's no rush we will wait to see if some directors resign which has to happen, wait for NOM and bonuses etc removed, then a 249 can be held at any time, in fact considering HQ delaying remediation after AGM and if it goes south then wouldn't be a great time to sell a story at AGM would it from EGO perspective.

But just remember each day they are not remediating it is costing us big $ as these consultants are still earning $ as we speak. Will the consultants be here if changes are made, interesting games being played I would imagine.

Shame we are not remediating now, this would save big costs and actually show that they care about saving costs and rewarding holders, but I guess it's all about survival first then us holders. What a sad mess we are actually in. How did we ever get to this situation.

But when 249 presented most of your concerns will come out and answered. My advice make a couple of board changes now, they know who has to go and who is to replace them and we can continue as normal. It's all up to some on our board to force change and really get behind running this company for the benefit of every holder. NOM will see if indeed some of our board are stepping up or not. Ball is in our court not the other way around. Holders have had enough, change is needed and what approach will be know very soon ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.