ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Calling one Dean Morel?!

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Does anybody know if this man has a hotcopper account, I'm aware he is on twitter but I wouldn't have a clue how to navigate around that! After only just reading the below link, I find his views strongly resonate with my own on a more intelligent level and would love to hear his present day take on where he thinks Anteo is now given all the somewhat positive press surrounding them of late. Particularly if he has any views on future projected revenues from sigma, veritas, qiagen e.t.c. I do not see them as big earners from what I have read and believe the next couple quarterlies will validate my doubts. Would love someone to give me a strong counter argument as to how they will be (if anybody has the time on hand of course! ) I would be forever grateful if anybody could point me in the right direction to Dean. Cheers
    P.s... I have never sold a solitary share. I revealed I had so I could appear to be on the other side in this forum in order to provoke some constuctive debate. In hindsight, terrible idea, all I got back were childish conspiracy theories as to what my 'motive was'. As irrational as it is, I guess inwardly I am like twin in that I cannot concede defeat regardless of the terrible feeling that has crept into my stomach over the last 2 years. Hence my sentiment is still a sell, yet I hold. I don't want to start a petty argument with anybody. Most here (IMO) are chasing a confirmation bias and that is fine. Not saying I'm riiiight, that is just how I see it. I am chasing the polar opposite, even if Philips sign a 30 million upfront contract tomorrow I want to know if there is still some shady eel lurking in the corner. That is just how I am wired, apologies to the cheer squad in advance
    Fusion Investing and Analysis » Blog Archive Is Anteo Diagnostics ...
    www.fusioninvesting.com › Analysis
    Mar 18, 2014 - Anteo Diagnostics (ASX: ADO) is on a tear and there is no telling how high this revolutionary glue company can go, but should you invest?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.