FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

OOO Am asking for a small favour. Would you be able to ask Cath...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    OOO

Am asking for a small favour. Would you be able to ask Cath or one of the other technical folk on hand at next Tuesdays presentation the following. "In the SNE target below Bellatrix are we expecting to hit blocky sands, or thin sands as our primary target?"

I ask this because of potential conflict/misunderstanding between two diagrams that they have presented over the past couple of months. The first diagram relates to Figure 1 in the announcement earlier in the week which showed SNE2,SNE1 and SNE3 all on a E-W section looking North. To the west? are two distinct blocky beds that I believe some on this site have interpreted to be where BEL might be sighted as described as double yolk target??

The second diagram is the good old standard seismic section that also shows SNE2, SNE1, SNE3 and also BEL1. This section though is a N-S section looking East (although all drill holes are in similar positions??). On this diagram the interpreted target appears to be primarily upper thinner sands, and in my opinion, is the more likely target due to this section appearing to more closely represent the correct drill hole locations.

Anyway if you have the time to ask it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.