QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Beany,i actually think that HR made a big mistake not drilling...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Beany,i actually think that HR made a big mistake not drilling Morris Creek last drill season because we only had to hit decent to average grades to make a marked difference to QMNs share price.

Granted White Range and shoring up the Selwyn group of leases has given us better bargaining power with the JV parties but a diamond drill rig dedicated to Morris Creek could have given us even more.

In HRs defence i would think that there are only so many rigs available in the Cloncurry area,hence the decision to concentrate on the other leases.

My opinion is that HR knows Morris can wait,White Range and the Selwyn group has taken precedent and maybe he just doesn't want to let Wayne McRae know whats there for now.

Like you said diamond drills are required and i know they are expensive to run but i also know this season they are right onto Morris Creek and already have the game plan for drilling in place.They have very high expectations for our favorite lease Beany and yes also Flamingo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.