UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

In that latest article published in Forbes"For this reason,...

1. 130 Posts.
    In that latest article published in Forbes

"For this reason, Smith is suing Unilife, chief Alan Shortall and COO Ramin Mojdeh for lost wages, benefits and value of restricted stock."

My answer:

So Smith still believes in this company somehow and still wants to own a part of it, why? If UNIS is filled with misdemeanor acts and not working towards its shareholders, as he is implying why does he then wants to exercise his options? Honestly, that should be least of his worries. Unless he just wants to get compensate for all his loss.

Also, let's shine a little light on Mr. Brown now, shall we?

FROM FORBES WEBSITE:

Abram Brown Forbes Staff
    Follow (357)

"I'm deputy chief of reporters at Forbes. I write and manage our fact-checking and research efforts. Before, I worked at Inc. magazine and wrote about entrepreneurs. My work has also appeared in The Boston Globe, the Newark Star-Ledger and The Buffalo News. I attended Syracuse University's S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications."

fact-checking and research efforts eh? right... I can pin point several others companies on NASDAQ with a much colorful history and pending law suits plus with a much much larger market cap. What I don't understand is why would Forbes or Mr. Brown choose UNS? I'm sure there is something which FORBES sees and we are apparently to blind to notice.

None of the two articles explain how they actually stumbled upon UNIS? is it due to the fact that it is / was at the brink of becoming something BIG? OR is it because FORBES suddenly has grown some feelings towards poor shareholders and wants us to get out so we can spend our retirement at Beverly hills.

I'm guilty of almost closing my position this morning, I was nervous, but then again I would have played right into it... it was foolish decision or not, i guess i will find out soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.