UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Dino I don't know where to start.Yes everything I saw made...

1. 1,882 Posts.
    Dino I don't know where to start.

Yes everything I saw made sense, everyone I met was genuine and this is an observation over three visits including the buy out of IBS.

Ramin was just so impressive along with all the teams working on their own product lines. Facility was first rate with expansion capability for immediate ramp up with multiple lines and space to grow another factor of three.

I met the inventors there last time and they are truely genuine and nice guys. They had been there for months and they had nothing but positive things to say.

Never, ever have I been told something that was not real, yes things take longer than you would like but that is life dealing in the real world. I'm not happy about watching the price drop on news of 5 years of hard work coming to a $1bn dollar contract but such is life in the snake pit of NY.

They will let it run when they say it's ready not when we believe we have the fundamentals in place. This has surely shaken my confidence on the proper conduct of markets,much obvious manipulation and nothing we can do. This whole Forbes thing is just confirmation of $$$$ buying media that manipulates the truth. Murdoch would be proud of this lot......

It was running up 20 to 30% last night and it got smashed in the afternoon. Who noticed then.69c pre open this morning then the volume and churning pushed it down. 1.4 m traded in 10 mins...... What rubbish !!!!!!!

Games, games games

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.